Some breeders and producers invite you to visit their farm.
Operation and production methods will have no secrets for you!
Andrevias Farm : breeding goose, truffle and walnut trees
At sorges (15km - 15mn), Andrevias farm friendly offers to show you their passion and wealth of our gourmet heritage. The Meynard Family will show you all aspects of production:
- Cereal crops necessary to feed the waterfowl.
- The ranching on grassy.
- Food corn.
- The truffle and walnut groves.
- Transformation without additive in accordance with local traditions and farm charter'' welcome to the farm.''
Free guided tour
In July and August: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 18 am, visit the livestock, truffle and walnut trees, slide show presentation and tasting.
The rest of the year: Saturday by appointment
Famille Meynard - Andrevias - 24420 SORGES - Tél : 05 53 05 02 42 - Website
The Green perigord honey
At Thiviers, production and sale of honey, pollen, royal jelly, wax candles, mead, honey vinegar ...
- Discover the life of the bee, the work of the beekeeper, a collection of old material
- Attend the honey extraction
- Enjoy different honeys in the region
In July and August, open on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 15 h 30
Robert Besse - Les Peyrières - 24800 THIVIERS - tél: 33 682 371 900